jeanniejeanniejeannie.co.uk BLOG 31st July 2020
CORONABOBS ISOLATION DAY 129 – Diary of a Self-Isolator Wednesday 29th June 2020
As we approach the hottest days of the year so far I thought you’d like to cool off by looking at photographs of famous landmarks under the depths of snow. They are so cool! Enjoy!
I often suffer from insomnia. Tuesday night / Wednesday morning I could not sleep. And ended up not going to bed. My mind was overactive with creative and writing ideas. I stayed up writing.
TV was plain and simply boring and filled with repeats.
DON’T FORGET TO LAUGH EVERYDAY ESPECIALLY WHILST IN ISOLATION
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY
“All good ideas start out as bad ideas, that’s why it takes so long.”
— Steven Spielberg
Happiness is…staying up all night.
GRANDAD’S ONE LINER JOKE OF THE DAY
How do we know that the ocean is friendly?
Love is…a tease.
5 Things To Be Grateful For During Lockdown/Coronavirus
We are grateful Lockdown gives us a time…
- A time for the hottest day of the year…A time for the snowiest, coldest day of the year.
- A time for Buckingham Palace…A time for the White House
- A time for the Taj Mahal…A time for a small UK terraced house.
- A time for good 1st class creative TV…A time for old boring TV repeats
- A time for a good sound night’s sleep…A time to stay up all night and enjoy the experience
TOTAL STAIRWAY TO EVEREST CLIMB CHALLENGE
DAY 116 16 Times – 144 Feet Cumulative Total 17,271 Feet
©2020 Phil M Robinson