How Do You Know If You Are A typical Brit?
Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie BLOG 31st December 2017
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
For typical Brits, there are several habits and behaviours that set us apart from other nations.
A love of tea seems to be incorporated in our genes, we are famed for our British reserve and manners, and are self-confessed experts at queuing.
Now, researchers have compiled a definitive list of things that make you a true Brit, after surveying the nation.
According to the research, dunking biscuits in tea is the most British thing you can do. See how many quirks you can tick off that make you a quintessential Brit…
Top 10 things that make you British
- Dunking biscuits in our tea
- Avoiding sitting next to someone on public transport at all costs
- Incessant queuing
- Apologising for everything
- Eating chips with weird toppings, such as curry sauce, or gravy with cheese
- Never-ending politeness
- Eating fry ups for breakfast
- Awkwardly stepping side to side trying to walk past someone
- Pretending to like people we don’t
- Having meals based on days of the week – e.g. Sunday roast, Friday fish and chips
‘There are a lot of British stereotypes flying around out there, and our research shows that, actually, not all of them are that accurate,’ a spokesperson for GalaBingo.com, who compiled the data, told Mail Online.
I was amazed by this picture I saw on Twitter the other day and just needed to share it with everyone! So creative.
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant – Robert Louis Stevenson.
Happiness is…looking back on another interesting year That Was The Year That Was…
GRANDAD’S ONE LINER IT’S A CRACKER JOKE OF THE DAY
Which author steals train sets from under the Christmas tree?
TRACK OF THE DAY
Highest position reached No.25 4th March 1978