WOULD YOU RATHER…?
jeanniejeanniejeannie.co.uk BLOG Tuesday 19th January 2021
WOULD YOU RATHER?
- Heading picture relates, ‘Overdressed’ No.4
My grandchildren get so much fun from a game that has a list of questions asking, “Would you rather…?”
Not only is the game entertaining, but it also gets your brain matter working, it tests your conscience and opens up your mind to the type of person you really are.
Be honest, what are your answers to the following questions?
- Would you rather team up with Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel?
- Would you rather find true love today or win the lottery next year?
- Would you rather have another 10 years with your partner or a one-night stand with your celebrity crush?
- Would you rather be chronically under-dressed or overdressed?
- Would you rather have universal respect or unlimited power?
- Would you rather give up air conditioning and heating for the rest of your life or give up the Internet for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather labour under a hot sun or extreme cold?
- Would you rather never be able to go out during the day or never be able to go out at night?
- Would you rather have a personal maid or a personal chef?
- Would you rather be royalty 1,000 years ago or an average person today?
- Would you rather work an overtime shift with your annoying boss or spend full day with your mother-in-law?
- Would you rather cuddle a koala or pal around with a panda?
- Would you rather watch nothing but Hallmark Christmas movies or nothing but horror movies?
- Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- Would you rather spend a week in the forest or a night in a real haunted house?
- Would you rather have a pause or a rewind button in your life?
17 Would you rather always have a full phone battery or a full gas tank?
- Would you rather be forced to live the same day over and over again for a full year, or take 3 years off the end of your life?
- Would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or live to 100 with a lot of regrets?
- Would you rather take amazing selfies but look terrible in all other photos or be photogenic everywhere but in your selfies?
- Would you rather be gassy on a first date or your wedding night?
- Would you rather have Billie Eilish’s future or Madonna’s legacy?
- Would you rather solve world hunger or global warming?
- Would you rather live in a tree house or in a cave?
- Would you rather win £25,000 or your best friend win £100,000?
- Would you rather be in history books for something terrible or be forgotten completely after you die?
- Would you rather travel the world for free for a year or have £50,000 to spend however you please?
- Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?
- Would you rather be beautiful and stupid or unattractive but a genius?
- Would you rather go on tour with Elton John or Cher?
TOP TEN OF THE DAY
The 20 Best-Selling Books of All Time
The list of books and figures mentioned below have been compiled from various sources around the web.
These are the 20 best-selling books of all time:
- Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes – Copies Sold: 500 Million
- Xinhua Zidian – Copies Sold: 400 Million.
In 2016, Guinness World Records, confirmed that this dictionary is the “most popular dictionary” and the “bestselling book at that time”.
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens – Copies Sold: 200 Million
- The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R Tolkien – Copies Sold: 150 Million
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry – Copies Sold: 142 Million
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone by J.K Rowling – Copies Sold: 120 Million
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie – Copies Sold: 100 Million
- Dream of the Red Chamberby Cao Xueqin – Copies Sold: 100 Million
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien – Copies Sold: 100 Million
- The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis – Copies Sold: 85 Million
- She: A History of Adventure by H.Rider Haggard – Copies Sold: 83 Million
- The Da Vinci Code – dan Brown – Copies Sold: 80 Million
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – Copies Sold: 70 Million
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K Rowling – Copies Sold: 65 Million
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho – Copies Sold: 65 Million
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling – Copies Sold: 60 Million
- The Catcher in the Rye – Copies Sold: 60 Million
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling – Copies Sold: 55 Million
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K Rowling – Copies Sold: 55 Million
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling – Copies Sold: 50 Million
Don Quixote is the best-selling book of all time.
DON’T FORGET TO LAUGH EVERYDAY
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY
“Normal is not something to aspire to, it’s something to get away from.”
— Jodie Foster
GRANDAD’S ONE LINER JOKE OF THE DAY
“I saw this advert in a window that said: ‘Television for sale, £1, volume stuck on full.’ I thought, ‘I can’t turn that down.’”
©2021 Phil M Robinson